Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Hunting

Easter is a good day for Paisley. I guess any day where she's given baskets full of books and candy is a good day for Paisley. Her Papa (my dad) came out for the day, and we let her find her eggs (because they were hidden so very well) after her morning nap. Once she realized what was inside the egg, the hunt was over and she wanted to put as much in her mouth as possible. Including wrappers. She's not picky.

See. Bet you can't spot the eggs.



Paisley's cute basket, STUFFED. Both of her grandparents got her books and other goodies to fill her basket. Lucky duck.
I've had this outfit for her for over a year, and we finally put it on today. Unfortunately it wasn't a day to have an outdoor hunt, and she should have been wearing sweats and a coat. Oh well, she looks cute even if her lips are blue. Actually, they're brown...mmm, chocolate. This might a pose a problem down the road because of how much this kid likes sweets. She doesn't get them very often, but we made an exception today and let her have a bunch. All of my pictures of her face covered in chocolate and jelly bean goop are blurry, but I'm sure it's not that hard to imagine.

Have I mentioned how much this kid likes accessories? Shoes, hats, coats, glasses. I think these glasses are especially charming. I can't believe I actually used to wear them...

3 comments:

Kristin said...

The eggs all around the house are prefect :)

That had to be so much fun!

Joanna said...

Love the basket!! Sounds like she had a really good Easter..

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl. Easter is so much fun with excited little ones running around.