Friday, June 1, 2007

20 months

Happy 20 months Paisley! That's so close to being (dum dum dum) 2 it's unbelievable. She's completely better, back to eating massive amounts of food and being totally into everything. She gets bored. How can she get bored? She has SO MANY TOYS, yet she still acts as if she's bored out of her gourd. Constantly asking for a show.
Paisley: "show?"
Mommy: "no"
Paisley: "peees?"
Mommy: "damn you're cute. ok."
If I say no to a show, she then goes to the door and asks "side?" "pees?" If I say no to that, she goes to the pantry and asks for "nack?" I can tell she'll be one of those people who eat when they're bored. She constantly makes me laugh, even when she's driving me crazy. She's so smart (of course) and is able to communicate most of her wants so that we understand. She's OBSESSED with stickers and coloring, although she'll draw a few squiggles and move on. Stickers? Oh, those can provide hours and hours of entertainment, because they stick. Everywhere. The very first thing she asked for this morning was "ticka?" She'll very proudly display them on her shirt and pants (and nose) without taking them off. Unless it's to put them on her friend Cobey.

Sorry about the thigh shot Charles. I can't figure out how to upload photos that I've cropped.

P's other obsession: shoes. If I leave mine out, she follows me around with them telling me. "Shoes! shoes!" She actually walked all the way from the kitchen to living room yesterday in these heels. I was quite proud.

4 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

My daughter would love to have you as a mum with all those stickers. The shoe picture is so funny, Saoirse is mad about shoes as well, hers, mine, anyone's.

Tonya said...

Man she sounds just like Randie.. sticker freak!! lol and the shoes.. randie is into those as well but not high heels.. mommy doesn't wear those.. lol

The pics are adorable as always!!

Kristin said...

20 months already? Wow!

The little Paisley conversations are too cute :)

Chastity said...

She is getting so grown up! I can't believe it!!