Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A light at the end

Paisley is better. Finally. It was a pretty crappy weekend of us all lying around watching crappy BabyFirst TV. We don't actually have that channel, we just had it once for a preview so I recorded some episodes, and we watch them over and over and over and over...so far P doesn't care for anything besides those and BabyEinstein. It's all a little monotonous. Anyway, besides sitting around, Paisley threw up a lot, had lots of diahrrea (I've never known how to spell that), eaten hardly anything, slept a lot, whined a lot, but today I actually see light at the end of the tunnel. She played and ate and was happy. Such a relief. Especially when they can't really tell you what's wrong. Yesterday she kept pointing to her tummy and saying 'poo poo.' Then she'd have diahrrea. I would have done anything I could've to be sick rather than watching her be sick. But now it seems that we have our funky lil' munky back.

By the way, I'm still collecting points from coke products. If you have any and don't want them, send them my way!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Wow I didn't read your posts until just now...I hope by now she is completely better! Poor little thing...that's the worst, when they're so sick and can't tell you what's wrong. Get well soon Paisley!

Anonymous said...

So glad she's starting to feel better. Sick babies are no fun ;(

Wendy said...

Poor baby! Glad to hear that she is feeling better!

Tonya said...

So glad to hear P is feeling better!! Hopefully it is all uphill now :)