Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Maddie

Laura- PLEASE DO NOT THINK WE'RE MEAN (we as in Karen and myself) for doing this to Maddie. It's just one of those late night spur of the moment ideas. Her hair is not perfect, obviously, but look at how much older she looks! And she looks EXACTLY like Benjamin. Maybe invest in a wig? Just kidding.


Also, we noticed if you took the 2 pictures of Ethan and Brandon and covered up their eyes and foreheads, they'd be identical. I'm sure you probably already knew that and all, but we thought it was cool.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, I guess since I see them everyday, I don't always notice the comparisons. I didn't realize how alike Ethan and Brandon looked; Benjamin and Maddie do look so much alike! I am seriously trying to figure out what to do about her mullet! SHe has a couple inches of hair in back; which looks extremely ratty, and nothing on top. I probably should cut the ratty hair, but I can't stand to part with the little she has; but it definately looks very funny! She is a year and a half old; so I am considering starting some rogaine treatment. JK. It is definately slow to grow---that's why I look at Paisley's locks that you can do so much with---hoping that one day we will also be able to actually use hair accessories! Maddie's only hope right now is hats! I love the comparisons---very cool! Laura

Tonya said...

wow the faces at the bottom look very similar!!

Anonymous said...

Is the bad weather affecting you over there where you live? I was watching the Today show this morning and saw all the flooding and rain that area has been getting. Hope everything is well.