Monday, May 14, 2007

Sunburns don't hurt that bad

A friend of mine down the street bought one of those cheapo blow up pools, and we've been sticking our kids in there while it's been so hot. Paisley and her BFF Cobey love it. Until they fight for toys. Lucky for us her deck is pretty private so no one has to see us in our swimsuits. P definitely got her daddy's skin. She's nice and brown, while I'm super white except for the big red spots on my shoulders and legs.

I'm not sure if this is inappropriate or not, but it's pretty damn cute. We had finished our day of swimming, got the kids back in diapers and clothes, and we went to sit on the deck. I look over and Paisley has gotten back in the pool fully clothed. Figured naked was better than a saggy diaper.

She's given up kissing me. I suppose she's embarrassed by me, but she'll still kiss Cobey. I hope they know each other in aboug 10 years so I can use this as blackmail.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toooo cuuuute! The butt shots is adorable!

Wendy said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to stick Lani is our pool:)

Laura said...

That is great blackmail for the future; SOOOO cute!

Erin said...

Too cute!

Tonya said...

adorable.. the little butt shots are soo cute!

Anonymous said...

love the bootie shots! such cute tushie's!!!