Friday, March 16, 2007

in-laws and death to dora

Who has the best in-laws ever? I do! I do! I got this in the mail today from my sister-in-law, Janet. I'm so excited, I've always wanted one but never wanted to shell out the $200+ for it. Thank you Janet! This is also for Janet, sorta. Remember when I mentioned that Paisley likes to kill Dora? This is where she is currently resting. I haven't gone to check on her yet.
Paisley very generously dumped her lunch on the floor for the cats. I don't blame her. The chicken in those toddler meals is NASTY. Unfortunately, everything that P doesn't like or want to eat ends up on the floor, and I'm not really sure how to stop that. She won't really let me feed her anymore, she wants to be a big girl and use utensils and all that good stuff.


I had forgotten about pat-a-cake until I watched Ava's video the other day, so I tried it with Paisley. I LOVE her rolling abilities and make her do it whenever I need a good laugh.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome of you SIL to send you the mixer, that was so nice of her!

Hailey does the same thing w/ her food, whatever she doesn't want goes on the floor. I'm not sure what to do about this either??

Anonymous said...

She's an awesome roller! Ava hasn't quite gotten the concept ('cept in that video you were talking about when she was rolling [more like kneading] it with her feet)..

What an awesome mixer :) Can Ava and I come over for some fresh baked goodies!

And oh! Dora, R.I.P

Ashley said...

Angie- I have to figure out how to use it first, but then you're definitely welcome. Like I said, I think Ava and Paisley would really get along.

Jennifer said...

Hey, thanks for your visit to my site. You have an adorable girl, my son was born Oct. 28, 2005...so they are very close in age.

Love the picture of Dora. I sometimes want to do the same thing to her!