Thursday, March 1, 2007

17 months old

Unbelievable that my baby is 17 months old today. Not really a baby at all...sniff sniff. Honestly though? This stage rocks. I LOVE seeing her develop into a person more and more each day. I love laughing at all of her crazy antics, playing all day long, and especially the love she can now return to us through hugs and kisses.

One year ago today. She's wearing a tank top, was it that warm? We woke up to snow today, schools cancelled, tornadoes in the area.
I've been trying (rather unsuccessfully) to get all of P's hair in a ponytail. She has a lot, but it's thin and patchy, therefore it looks odd. Hopefully it'll come in thicker. If she's anything like her father and me it will, and she'll help to clog all the drains in the house.

Oh how we love the nuggets. I'm having a really strong sense of deja vu. Have I posted pictures before of how P stuffs her mouth? It's really pretty gross.
Yes, it's the middle of the day and we're still in pajamas. Give us a break, we're all sick and we're snowed in. Why bother getting dressed? At least we bathed her and put her in clean pajamas. Mama wasn't around to see this picture being taken, because I was NOT happy to learn that P was sitting in the one nice bowl I own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe she had that much hair a year ago! CRAZY CUTE!