Saturday, March 3, 2007

it's not my party, but I'll still cry if I want to

Paisley and I attended a birthday party for my friend's two sons. They're 4 & 7, so not really a great place for P. Lots of 7 years olds and adults. She desperately wanted to fit in, going out in the garage and running around, making me really nervous that she was going to get run over. She did pretty well at first, but started to lose it after awhile, especially when mama wouldn't let her play with the big kids.



This little girl is SUCH a monkey. Her motto is definitely "no fear." Well, except for car washes and her little toy train. She climbs on anything and everything, as evidenced below. And she's a stinker. She stands on the bed or a chair and says "git dow!" She finds this great fun. I guess I should be proud because it's her first 2 word combination, but still.
This is her "I dropped something" face. Anything falls, and this is what you'll get.


2 comments:

Morgan said...

Climbing in the bath? That is hilarious AND adorable!

Erin said...

So cute. Love that crazy hair! Hailey tries to climb up onto that same little ledge in our tub, I wonder what they think is so fun about that???