Thursday, March 8, 2007

Stickers and hats

I got out some stickers today, thinking the P might enjoy sticking them on paper. Not especially, since she couldn't figure out how to get them off of her fingers. She did like them on her shirt, which surprised me because whenever we go to Walmart they always give her a sticker and she immediately takes it off of her shirt. Like the cool can next to her? I totally made it. I decoupaged it, which is pretty awesome. Then we decorated some oj can lids that she can drop through the slit at the top. Our parents as teacher lady brought one a few months back that P loved, so I finally got around to making P her own can.
She has a strange obsession with carrying things around under her chin.
Hats were another way of entertaining ourselves today. I swear I had nothing to do with these, she did them all her own. She even put a carrot slice on her head, but you know, discipline and all, I couldn't run and get the camera.
This is actually a dress for a teddy bear. It works as a hat though.
One year ago. What a cute baby! This is the same day she was rolling over for the first time. She definitely doesn't have those thighs anymore.


This video is in honor of Ava, although Paisley doesn't have quite the rythym that Ava does. I apologize if it's a little long, I did cut some off, but I was trying to get all of her dancing moves there, but she tends to get sidetracked.

8 comments:

Erin said...

She's just adorable, as always, too cute for words. The dancing made me laugh. I can't wait til Hailey is doing stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That was so cute. I love how her pig tails shake, and how she turns around to look and see if you're still watching her. Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

Logan gets a kick out of watching the other blog kids on video now. He had a great time watching P dance & was bopping along with her :)

Becky M. said...

Ran across your page from girlfromflorida's i believe and i'd just had to say you have one beautiful little girl! My son is a couple months younger than her, so it's fun to see what new things he might be up to in the coming months.. i love how you have the same fence we do to block off half the house and all the toys that seem to take over our houses, gotta love it! becky

Tonya said...

she gets cuter everyday!! I totally loved the video.. she is so sweet and love the layout of your kitchen etc :)

Chastity said...

She's such a spunky kid. It's amazing how she went from looking like a baby to a little girl in such a short span of time.

Kat said...

Very cute! They grow way to fast. Thanks for visiting my blog.